Toutes les versions de cet article : English , français
NEXT AGATA WEEK :
- 21-24th of febuary 2005 at GSI
- Next AMB meeting will be on December 9th 2004 at the University of Cologne
- The AMB has been restructured and now has the working groups :
Detector Module Working Group.
Chairperson Juergen Eberth.
Chairperson Reiner Krucken
Ancillary detectors and ancillary detector integration.
Design and Infrastructure.
Data Analysis Working Group.
Chairperson Johan Nyberg.
Detector Module :
- One of the 2 delivered capsules in an AGATA test cryostat will be delivered to LIVERPOOL early November for scanning.
Detector Performance :
- A joint PSA and DETECTOR CHARACTERISATION meeting took place on 29-30/09 in Munich.
Details and slides can be found on the Munich web site .
- The PSA team leadership will be shared between by Roman Gernhaeuser (organisation) and Pierre Desesquelles (PSA) until the next AGATA week,
Design and Infrastructure :
- A grounding meeting will be arranged at IReS (Strasbourg) on the 28th of October (10h00 to 16h00). Contact Gilbert Duchene for